Physical therapists provide a comprehensive approach incorporating prescriptive therapeutic exercise and modalities. A program will improve the patient’s physical condition and symptoms.
- Improve Mobility
- Knowledge of Safe Positions
- Movement Awareness
- Functional Strength
Education about exercises following spine surgery -
- With one-on-one physical therapy sessions, patients have plenty of opportunity to ask questions of the therapist.
- Any patients success in recovery from spine surgery depends on his or her willingness to work hard at home as well as with the therapist.
- Ideally, the surgery will take the patient a great deal of the way on the road to recovery, and then the patient and therapist team can work together to make the recovery the best possible.
- After an injury or surgery, an exercise conditioning program will help you return to daily activities and enjoy a more active, healthy lifestyle. Following a well- structured conditioning program will also help you return to sports and other recreational activities. This is a general conditioning program that provides a wide range of ex.