Pain radiating along the sciatic nerve, which runs down one or both legs from the lower back. Its usually caused when a herniated disc or bone spur in the spine presses on the nerve. Pain originates in the spine and radiates down the back of the leg.
- Lack of strong core
- wear and tear with ageing
- improper posture
- Pain originates in the spine and radiates down the back of the leg.
- Pain areas: in the back, buttocks, hip, or lower extremities
- difficulty walking or muscle weakness
- Sensory: leg numbness or pins and needles
- Also common: burning sensation, foot numbness, or weakness
- epidural injection